Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Nov. 30th:
I really should be taking all my regular house decorations down and start putting up my Christmas ones, but I just can't get motivated. We had a nice Thanksgiving, but with alot of traveling, so not much else was accomplished.
We went to St. George Thurs. morning for dinner in the afternoon with the Alldredges. There was a very small crowd this year, only around 60 of us. Very small compared to the 100+ when it is a "on" year. We spent the night at grandma's house. It was so quiet with just us there, I'm glad we were able to stay, since it was her first Thanksgiving without grandpa.
Friday we came home and then went to Orderville for our Heaton side of the family. It was fun to be with Aunt Maryllis' family.
Sat. Alan and I drove back to St. George to go to the temple with two of our employees for their family to get sealed together. It was a nice day.
Sunday the family went to Cedar to be there for Jenny Shelley Steven's baby's blessing. I just can't believe these kids are grown up, married and parents! It makes me feel so old. It was fun to see Andy and Kenzie and visit with them (they spent the week in Salt Lake with her family).
The wedding date has now been moved to March 13th (May was just way too far away).

2 comments:

Micheline said...

Lots of traveling over the weekend - but sounds like it was some fun traveling. Your Thanksgiving at the Alldredge's sound like the one that we went to last year at the Alldredge's! Lots of people.

Anonymous said...

You need to update this thing so I can know what's going on in your lives! How is everything going?