Friday, October 31, 2008
I'm reading the best little book. It is "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. His insites are touching and so needed in today's society. I wish my kids had educators in their lives that had his same ideals. I wish I was more like him!! I very seldom watch Oprah, but I did catch a part of the show that featured him a few months ago...it was so touching. Then I also heard on the radio a few weeks ago that he had passed away after his struggle with pancreatic cancer. I want to buy a case full of this book and just start handing them out to everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll have to remember to look for his books next time I am at the library.
I just checked at our library - and had to put it on hold. I am #9 on the list!
Post a Comment