Well, I'm a little freaked out over blogging.....I'm totally out of my element here. I am not sure what to do, say, or who to let know about our family blog....oh well.
I'm great at emailing and love to blabber about my life, so that part is easy. The rest--learning how to post pictures, etc. is hard. I need a tutor or something.
We enjoyed Conference today....so nice being home and being taught. I feel like I'm just not learning a whole lot, which is my own fault, in primary. I do love it and waver between wanting to be released (because it has been over 3 years) and dreading the thought of not being around the kids............they crack me up and just keep us on our toes and always smiling!
Andy is in Cedar at SUU and doing good. He is dating Kensi...pretty seriously. She is a cutie. They met us at Tuachan Thurs. evening to see Le Mis. It was a fun night and I loved the production!
Garrett is serving in Chicago So. and enjoying it. He has alot of fun and makes friends easily. He was just transfered to a upscale area and has a new comp, so it will be fun to hear how things are this week.
Risa is a Junior and always busy. She needs to start focusing on fundraising for prom (in March), before her basketball starts next month and we never see her. She is in Xpress (choir) this year and their first concert is in a few weeks.
Matt is playing middle school football and really likes it. He is in band again, playing the trumpet. I never have to nag him about homework, or practicing the trumpet, he is very responsible. The only thing I have to nag about is how much computer time he has. It was nice when it was in for repairs for a few days!
Russ is in 5th grade and has Kevin Glazier for a teacher...he likes him. He is also playing football, with only one game left in their season. He is center on the team. He started strings this year and is learning the chello. He goes 3 mornings a week at 7:30 am and I never have to nag about that either...he is up and ready to go early.
Alan is busy all the time and I feel bad about him always having a very long list of things to do. Thank goodness he is handy and can repair things at Junction because something is always breaking down. He gets us through all kinds of computer problems also (and my mom with their business as well). He enjoys the Sheriff work, but has a lot of meetings as EMS director for the County. He does it all very well.
I'm enjoying this phaze of our lives, but missing when the kids were all home as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea for you and your blog!
Post a Comment